Monday, October 14, 2013

E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Evil Queen Look Book for Fall 2013

Hello Again Friends!

Today I'm sharing my second purchase from the E.L.F. cosmetics Disney Villains Fall 2013 collection.  I hadn't planned on purchasing any other look books from this collection until EmilyNoel83 posted a look using this look book.  I haven't purchased anything other than brushes from E.L.F. in a while but my first eyeshadow palette (Beauty Book "Neutral Eye") was actually from elf and it was great quality.  Before I got that palette I had only ever used 1 shadow looks and the palette gave me the opportunity to play with color mixing and the chance to experiment with so many colors I hadn't purchased before.  I can't wait to use the Evil Queen set & mix looks with the Cruella De Vil look book! The look book comes with a 6 pan eyeshadow, eyeshadow brush, mascara, eyeliner, primer, liquid eyeliner, & lip color.  This look book sells for $9.99 at Walgreens only and pictures of the fabulous packaging, products, and swatches are below; enjoy!





E.L.F. Beauty Book "Neutral Eye"


Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!
Don't forget to enter my My Fall Wet n Wild Limited Edition Giveaway!

-Tiffany...

 Don't forget to Enter My Fall Wet n Wild Limited Edition Giveaway! It ends October 31st!

No comments :

Post a Comment