Monday, January 13, 2014

Zoya Magical Pixie Collection

Happy Monday friends!

This Spring Zoya has something truly Magical planned for us! They've created a brand new collection for Spring called the Magical Pixie collection and they are gorgeous!  This collection consists of 3 holographic textured matte magical shades named: Cosmo, Vega, & Lux.  I'm huge fan of pinks so Lux is calling my name but each of these would make great additions to anyone's collection. The pixie dusts have always been good to me and are a favorite because of their application, dry time, staying power, & of course beautiful appearance.  I can't wait to get my fingers on this collection and try them out, I'll have pictures and swatches once I receive them! :)


They will be available in February for $10/each from Zoya.com.

My other Zoya Pixie posts:
Zoya Fall 2013 Pixie Dusts have arrived
Zoya Fall 2013 Pixie Dust (swatches)
My Zoya Ulta Haul/Deal

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment