Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cover Girl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm Pics + Swatches

So I've been a busy bee this week trying to get my hands on a few more of my new favorite lip product.  My favorite new lip product is the Cover Girl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm, I always feel like I'm so impressioned to buy new products after watching YouTube videos. I decided that I'm going to only buy 1 of each product until I've tried it out & confirmed my love for it.  With that said, I picked up my first shade (Rose Twist) of this about a week ago & fell in love! I love the shade selection & how they include actual Neutrals, not just shades that "seem" to be neutral until they settle on your lips into a horrific orange shade; *ahem* (Revlon Balm Stain in Rendezvous)! Here are pictures & swatches of the 5 shades I've picked up so far. -click the Images to Enlarge.

Scarlet Twist, Watermelon Twist, Rose Twist, Blush Twist, Toffee Twist





Sunlight
Thanks for checking out my blog. 
Love & Hugs
-Tiffany...

2 comments :

  1. i ahve 2 only :) got it off target with i believe 80cents a piece ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I wish I could catch a sale like that but I am happy with the shades I have! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete