Thursday, January 17, 2013

CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss Pics

Another CoverGirl product; but what can I say? I've recently discovered my own favorite drugstore brand! Don't worry though, I only have 1 more product to add to the blog & it's a doozy, the Crump Clusher mascara! On with this post though, my absolute favorite new release, the Nail Glosses! I've picked up 4 of these so far & I'm so pleased. My nail routine usually starts with the OPI Nail Envy, my polish of choice, then my fave quick-dry top coat, Seche Vite! I tend to paint my nails every other day but with this new find I haven't painted my nails in 5 days, there is minor chipping but definitely nothing that I'd be embarassed to go out in public with! The 4 colors I've picked up are: Forever Festive, Mint Mojito, Smokey Taupe, & VioLast; Forever Festive being my favorite since I have a crazy obsession for Reds with a sheen. I only have pictures of 2 because that's all the time I've had to wear them since purchasing on last Wednesday, so without further a-do here they are!
                             Forever Festive

Mint Mojito
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss - www.CoverGirl.com says: "Dare to go topless with our new nail polish formula that combines a base coat, high gloss color, and a chip-resistant top coat in one simple step
I will add pics of the other shades I have later.

Thanks for checking out my blog!
-Tiffany...


No comments :

Post a Comment