Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Search results

So I went out this morning in search of:
Essie
  Merino Cool
  Carry On
  Power Clutch

Good News! I found all 3 at my local Ulta store.  After standing in line at the counter behind 2 ladies who couldn't decide whether they wanted the free In Style magazines and holding onto my screaming toddlers hand for dear life I came out victorious! I did a few swipes of each on top of my current nail polish because I was so excited when I got home & sent those pictures to a friend(pictures will never be seen here!). Each polish was $8.00 & I picked up all 3 with a 20% coupon for $20.50!

My entire Essie Collection to date...




The new guys in town...










My current color: Merino Cool...












I love my current color & as for the other 2 I think I will be saving them for the official Fall since they are super dark but I'm glad I was able to snatch them up before they became hard to find.  Apparently our Ulta just received the Fall 2011 collection because as I was hitting up the polish department the lady had the display on her cart just about to put it all out on the shelf! The application was fabulous & as I said I don't use a top coat right now but this is just a straight 2 coat application & I'm extremely happy with the results of it & that I was able to locate all 3 on my journey today! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment