Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Okay, third & last post of the day!
I went on a vacation at home last week & when I arrived I found a fabulous surprise! My grandmother had bought me the OPI summer collection "Nice Stems".

The 4 polishes included in this collection are...(from left to right)
Play the Peonies. Be a Dahlia Won't You?. Come to Poppy. I Lily Love you.(from left to right)

I haven't really had the time to enjoy all of them since I got them last week & wasn't really focused on my nails. Today was a completely different story as you can tell, I was all about my nails. I painted my fingers: Merino Cool and my toes: Be a Dahlia Won't You?. I am simply in love with both but only had to use 2 coats for the OPI, the formula was fabulous & I really enjoyed how controllable it felt during application. Without anymore talk, below I'll post a few pictures of my toes & hopefully the beautiful glittered color comes through to you guys.

No comments :

Post a Comment