Monday, April 29, 2013

Beauty Showdown: Stila "Topaz" vs Rimmel "Taupe"

Tons of bloggers have been on the "Beauty Showdown" train lately & I'm jumping right on board! Today I have a nude eye liner show down for you; in 1 corner (weighing in at 0.04oz) I have Stila Kajal Eye Liner in "Topaz" & in the other corner (weighing in at 0.04oz as well) we have Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in "Nude". I picked up both of these for the purpose of brightening my water line when wearing dark eye looks & honestly they both do the job but at a very different price point. I did make the mistake at first of picking up the Rimmel liner in "taupe" & that was in no way brightening, just a neutral shade which did nothing for my water line. After picking up the correct color in "nude", I could definitely see what everyone was raving about, it gave me a great pop of a beige/nude color to brighten any eye look but I had to get used to the stark brightness of it & I did because it wasn't as harsh as NYX's "milk". Below I have pictures of all 3 of these for comparison & as far as price goes: the Stila will set you back $18.00 & the Rimmel, only $4.49! Enjoy!

Top to Bottom:
Stila "Topaz"
Rimmel "Nude"
NYX "Milk"
Top to Bottom:
Stila "Topaz"
Rimmel "Nude"
NYX "Milk"

Thanks for stopping by!
-Tiffany...

Later this week:
Stila Haul
April Favorites
Zoya Haul

No comments :

Post a Comment