Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ipsy Bag April 2013 "Pretty In Pink"

This month's theme is: "Pretty in Pink" & I have to say that I liked the bag much more than I thought I would, from the sneak peeks I wasn't too excited but now that it's here I can honestly say I will enjoy everything that came in it. I actually am already wearing the nail polish, it's funny because I was searching high & low for a new pink polish that I didn't have something similar to it & I received this. It's almost a jelly finish & it wears well for Spring on my nails since I could use a break from pastels. Enjoy!

In my bag this month:

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal mini
Be a Bombshell blush "Sweet Cheeks"
Two Cosmetics Eyeshadow Duo "Heartache"
Sation Nail Lacquer "Of Corset I'll Call You"


Be a Bombshell Blush "Sweet Cheeks
Two Cosmetics Duo Eyeshadow "Heartache"

Sation Nail Lacquer "Of Corset I'll Call You"

Thanks for stopping by, new posts will be up soon!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment