Monday, June 16, 2014

My First Sleek Haul

In the early Spring Sleek MakeUP had a 20% off sale and shipping is always so affordable to so I bit the bullet and picked up a few things I'd been eyeing for quite some time. I looked up swatches and picked out a few things to start with and I was seriously impressed with the packaging and pigmentation that these beauties give off! I can see myself really getting some use out of these this Summer because the shades are absolutely gorgeous and I just have fun using them so adding them to my daily routine will be a welcome change! I'd love to hear everyone else's favorites from the brand, leave them below in the comments if there is something I should buy in my next little haul.






 











Sleek Blush "Rose Gold"


Sleek Makeup
Rose Gold Blush
Oh So Special! Palette
Storm Palette

Do you have an recommendations from Sleek Makeup?
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment