Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ipsy Bag July 2014 "Sensationally Sunkissed"

Hi Friends!

Happy Almost-Friday! Today I'm sharing my Ipsy bag for the month of July with the theme of Sensational Sunkissed.  I have stopped looking for Ipsy bag sneak peeks and just wait until my bag arrives in my mailbox and I love the excitement of not knowing until I open it.

I would say that I'm excited to use 3 out of the 5 products that came in the bag. Immediately I was excited to give the bareMinerals 5 in 1 Cream Eyeshadow because I love cream shadows so much and I think this will pair very nicely with my bareMinerals 2.0, 4.0, & 8.0 (The Power Neutrals) palettes!  The next product that I knew I would love is the Pixi balm, I am a huge fan of lip crayons to the point that I have an embarassing amount of them.  The only problem with this one is the shade as I'm not a huge fan of pinks but maybe I'll step out of my box for this cute little lip crayon.

Last but certainly not least is the product that has simply blown my socks off, I haven't worn any other mascara since I tried this one and I get overly excited when I put this on in the morning; it's the Pur Minerals Big Look Waterproof Mascara.  I can't say enough about this mascara and have already picked up a full size of it.  I don't own any waterproof mascara because I've always worried about removing it but I don't even mind with this one, I love how it lengthens and separates but still manages to look normal. I'd love to know what you got in your bag, so feel free to share! Enjoy!


Pur Minerals Big Look Mascara
Bare Minerals "Divine Wine" & Pixi "Pretty Pink"
My bag this month:
bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow
Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08
Lavilin Jojoba Gel Cream
Pixi Beauty Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm
Pür Minerals Big Look Waterproof Mascara

Thanks for checking out my bag this month! Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: Ipsy

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment