Monday, May 27, 2013

Another bareMinerals Haul

Hello Friends!
I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend, I know that I am! Remembering our soldiers who made and are making sacrifices for our safety.  Today, I have another bareMinerals haul for you, I received an email on Saturday that Ulta was having a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale on Bare minerals Ready 2.0 Duos & 3x points for Platinum Members. I had been obsessing over wanting to try the new duos and this was the perfect sale to do so. After much research & swatch viewing I decided on "The 15 Minutes", :"The Epiphany", "The Top Shelf", & a ready blush in "Aphrodisiac".  When I got to the store & actually checked out the colors I realized that "The Epiphany" was way too dark & out of my comfort zone so I checked out the other 3 & made my way out of the store.  So here are my swatches & pictures of the products I picked up, enjoy!

bareMinerals 2.0 "The 15 Minutes"
"The 15 Minutes" "Page Six" & "Most Requested"
bareMinerals ready blush "Aphrodisiac"
bareMinerals 2.0 "The Top Shelf"
"The Top Shelf" "Mixologist" & "Cognac"
"The Top Shelf", "Aphrodisiac", & "The 15 Minutes"



Thanks for coming by my blog!
-Tiffany...

6 comments :

  1. nice palettes, the colors go well together. I have some bare minerals shadows too, they apply very smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have recently become so obsessed with bare Minerals again I used to use it all the time & now they have such fabulous items to check out! I've had my eye on the "Addicted to Peach" collection!

      Delete
  2. These all look amazing!!! The Top Shelf looks great for this time of year!! Thanks for sharing!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kenda, I love your blog! & your YouTube channel, thanks for stopping by my blog! I didn't know that I would love these BareMinerals duos as much as I do, they're a great formula & the colors are so pretty. I can't believe that I actually debated on buying "The Top Shelf" duo, it's beautiful! Thanks for checking out my post!

      -Tiffany...

      Delete
  3. I love the rich pigmentation! I wish I could get my hands on that palette here. I guess I will have to wait til' I go home to the US for a visit ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome, you definitely should! You won't be disappointed, I have been completely impressed with the BareMinerals ready shadow formula. :)

      Delete