Sunday, May 19, 2013

Nail of the Day: Essie "Tart Deco"

Hi friends,

Today I have a quick Nail of the Day for you, I have so many polishes now that I have started planning which polish colors I will wear next & I couldn't wait to wear this one! Last year I picked up essie "tart deco" & forgot about it, so now that Spring is here I plan to get plenty of use out of it. On my medium skin this is almost a neon & I couldn't capture that in pictures, I also have Van D'go, which leans more to pink than orange unlike this one. This is OPI Nail Envy, 3 coats "tart deco", & Seche Vite fast dry top coat, I do like it & think it's beautiful color but I will wait until Summer to wear it again. Excuse the pitiful cuticles & sloppy job but I'd been at a children's pool party all day & wanted to do a quick mani. Enjoy!



Have a great week!
-Tiffany...

4 comments :

  1. This is one of my all time favorite polishes!!

    Kendra


    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It was more neon than I thought but I liked it! :)

      Delete