Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Zoya "Earth Day Exchange" Haul

Hello Pretties,

Last week Zoya had their big Earth Day Exchange where you could get their nail polishes for $4 each(excluding Pixie Dust) & free shipping over $50. I ended up picking 14 polishes; Apple, Areej, Kieko, Mira, Tru, Lotus, Blaze, Aurora, Blu, Neely, Micky, Josie, Rocky, Yana, Bobbi. I was all over the place with colors since it was such a great deal & it literally took me 3 days to finalize the colors in my cart, but I'm pretty happy with what I have; now on to the Pixie Dust (my new obsession). Enjoy!

"Josie" & "Apple"

"Neely", "Blu", & "Rocky"
"Micky", "Yana", & "Bobbi"
"Kieko", "Areej", & "Blaze"
"Mira", "Lotus", "Tru", & "Aurora"

Zoya is available at www.Zoya.com
Thanks for checking out my haul!
-Tiffany...

Coming up:
-April Favorites
-Sephora VIB Haul/Traveling Haul
-Zoya Pixie Dust Haul

6 comments :

  1. I absolutely love Aurora! It's one of my favorites from Zoya. You got so many pretty polishes!
    Jess
    http://monkeytoesandmanicures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try Aurora, it looks so beautiful on the pictures I've seen & especially on your page! Following you on BlogLovin' now! :)

      Delete
    2. I agree! You'll love Aurora! :) It's such a beautiful shade. You picked some really beautiful colors! :)

      Delete
    3. I just might have to wear Aurora next, everybody keeps talking about it! It is a looker even in the bottle so I'm excited to try it, I have nothing like it! :)

      Delete
  2. You picked up some awesome colors! My haul finally shipped, and I can't wait until it gets here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I get so anxious when I get my shipping email, I can't wait! Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine! :)

      Delete