Monday, June 24, 2013

Ipsy Bag June 2013 "on the Wild Side"

Welcome back!

Long time no type, i've been so busy & really haven't had much to share but  I am kicking it up a notch with new posts this week. In this post I am sharing my June Ipsy Bag, titled: "on the Wild Side". This wasn't my favorite bag & it's hard when you see other bags & wish you had gotten some of their goodies but as I've said before, as I may have not loved this bag it may have been right up someone else's alley.  I think i'll get the most use out of the Chella Highlighter pencil & NYX blush, I don't own anything Chella but I do have a few NYX blushes both cream & powder & they are pretty good quality. So here it is, enjoy!

Ipsy June 2013 "on the Wild Side"
J.Cat Sparkling Cream Palette "Volta"
Ipsy June 2013 Swatches
Starlooks Lip Pencil "Tipsy", Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil, NYX Cream Blush "Rose Petal"
J.Cat Sparkling Cream Palette "Volta"

My bag this month:
NYX Cream Blush "Rose Petal"
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil
J.Cat Sparkling Cream Palette "Volta"
Starlooks Lip Pencil "Tipsy"
J.Cat Eyelash + Eyelash Glue


Thanks again for stopping by,
-Tiffany...

Also this week:
Recent Nail Polish Pick ups
Ulta Haul "June"
Sephora Haul "June"
My Essie Collection
Monday Manis "Collective"

2 comments :

  1. I love that NYX blush! pretty color, I think I need to get some more blush this summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, NYX blush is a definite drugstore Hit for me, I really enjoy them! I'm a blush enthusiast so I was happy to get this in my box this month! :)

      Delete