Monday, December 8, 2014

My 5 November Favorites, Give or Take a Few

Hi Guys!

It's that wonderful time of the month again, Monthly Favorites! It's bittersweet that this is the last favorites that i'll be sharing of 2014, it was truly a simple month as I was busy most of the month preparing for Thanksgiving and now Christmas.  Simple has been the theme and definitely gotten it done and i'm thankful for that.



I've had the Laura Geller Balance n Brighten face powder for a while but never really understood how great it was until recently, I can't stop using this stuff; it gives good coverage with little effort using my Real Techniques Buffing brush and I can't see myself without it.  My lip products of choice have been the Absolute balm in Apple and a Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum, it's the perfect berry mauve shade for the holiday season.  On my cheeks I'm finally breaking into my Becca blush in Flowerchild, I waited so long for this to come in stock and when I received it I didn't feel it was that great.  That all changed after I purchased the most perfect blush brush, It Cosmetics No 227 Flawless Blush brush; I can't explain just how amazing this brush is! Finally I've been returning to an old favorite in general; gel eyeliner.  My eyeliner of choice has been the L'Oreal Gel Lacquer Liner in Blackest black applied with the Sigma E65 brush from my Sigma Mrs bunny essential kit!

My favorites this month:
Absolute You're the Balm "Apple"
Laura Geller Balance n Brighten "Medium"
Real Techniques "Buffing Brush"
L'Oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner 24 Hour "Blackest Black"
Sigma "Small Angle E65"
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter "Sugar Plum"
Becca Mineral Blush "Flowerchild"
It Cosmetics live Beauty fully ""No 227 Flawless Blush"

Thanks for checking out my favorites for November!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment