Saturday, November 12, 2011

NYX Eyeshadows

Yesterday I made a stop at Ulta as I had a $3.50 off $10 coupon & to take advantage of their NYX buy 1 get 1 half off sale. I had the little guy with me so I went in quickly & picked up a few of the eyeshadows I'd been after. I nabbed Aloha, Rust, Pure Gold, & Peach Bronze; my goal was to find a few dupes for MAC shadows, because in all serious-ness I am a Stay at Home Mom & if I can get something dangerously similar than I'm going for it.  I've heard that Rust is a dupe for MAC's cranberry, & that Aloha is pretty darn close to Mac's Naked Lunch; whether they are or not doesn't interest me too much as I enjoy them all the same.




from L to R -Pure Gold, Aloha, Rust, Peach
 Pure Gold & Aloha
 Rust & Peach


I already owned NYX Champagne & Taupe, originally I picked them up after falling in love with the colors right on the shelf. Champagne is comparible to MAC All That Glitters for those who care. Once again you will have to wait to see these on the eye since I am currently wearing a different shadow & I couldn't very well wear 6 at once.


 Champagne & Taupe

No comments :

Post a Comment