Friday, November 11, 2011

P&P Friday Edition

In my travels this week I had 7 Maybelline products on my list, (really only 3 because 4 of the items were just different flavors/colors). Rite Aid was having a 40% off sale so I thought it would be the perfect time to pick up those couple of items I've been hearing so much about & wanting to try.  On both(yes, both) of my trips to the store I managed to pick up 4 & 3 items each. On my Wednesday trip I grabbed Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser, Baby Lips in Peach Kiss & Quenched along with my first tube of The Falsies in Blackest Black. On my Thursday trip I picked up One by One mascara & 2 more tubes of Baby Lips (Grape Vine & Peppermint).

I was so excited to try The Falsies but couldn't fathom going to pick it up with naked eyes so this picture is with the Falsies on top of my CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume. I will definitely try it again & post my pics of just the Falsies when I get around to using it alone. I couldn't believe how "falsie-d" my lashes looked & neither could my hubby or friend who both thought they looked extremely dramatic.
Once again with the: not traveling to buy mascara with a naked eye, I was already wearing L'Oreal Voluminous(1 coat) on my lashes. Even after wearing Voluminous all day & adding One by One my lashes looked separated & volumized. I can't wait to try this product by itself(today) so I'll be sure to post pictures so that I can have an accurate account of the look it gives.

On to the Baby Lips, all I can say is that I am in love; from the super cute packaging to the different colors/flavors I just adore them(hints: why I own 4 now). My favorites are the Quenched, which is a sweet, can't put my finger on it smell that is clear and lustrous on my lips. Coming in a close second is: the Peppermint, probably because the holidays are coming up & I'm just in a cheery peppermint mood. Peach Kiss & Grape Vine are awesome as well & have a little hint of the named colors to them, hubby really liked the Grape Vine on me & I love the feeling of hydration with a hint of color since I'm not a big lipstick girl.
L to R: Peach Kiss, Quench, Peppermint, Grape Vine

I paid $3.43 for The Falsies after a $1 Maybelline mascara coupon & the 40% sale. Rite Aid price: $7.39
I paid $1.27 for each Baby Lips with the $1 off Baby Lips coupon, through their Facebook page & after the 40% sale. Rite Aid price: $3.79
I paid for somewhere around $4.50(lost my receipt) One by One after the 40% sale. Rite Aid price: somewhere around $7.50
I paid $3.69 for Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser Concealer with my $2 Maybelline Face coupon. Rite Aid price: $9.49

I will post more on the Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser Concealer as I try it out more & find out if I like it or am allergic.

No comments :

Post a Comment