Friday, April 20, 2012

My daily skincare routine

This blog post is gonna be: All about my Skincare. A little back story on me is that I have never had problem skin or skin issues, even as a teen. I have always received compliments on my skin & never wore makeup on my face until a little after Summer time, last year. Through my journey this past (almost) year, my skin has had a few issues with reactions to products & in general I have wondered how long it would be before I started seeing effects of aging. So in an effort to extend my skin's glow I've begun purchasing products to better my skin.

Up until a year ago I never used soap on my face and even after starting to wear makeup I would go to bed with all day makeup still on. I was sure that this couldn't go on forever so I've purchased a few things to help me with bettering my skin & removing my makeup each night.

The products I use:
1. Sonia Kashuk - Remove - $9.99 Target + Target Cotton Pads
2. Yes to Cucumbers Cleanser - Sensitive Skin - $9.99 Ulta
3. Clarisonic Mia 2 - Coral - $149 Ulta
(Day)   4. Simple Vital Vitamin Day Cream SPF 15 - $9.99 Target
(Night) 5. Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (sample) - Full size - $36.00

It's as simple as doing steps 1-4 in the Morning & steps 1-5 at Night. I can't say that the Clarisonic has changed my life because as I said above I wasn't trying to fix anything, just really get a deep clean. In the past month that I've had it I did experience dry patches on my face but with the Clinique Hydrator it cleared right up so I really have no complaints. I have been so good about using it each night & really look forward to that 1minute of face cleansing!

No comments :

Post a Comment