Monday, September 9, 2013

August 2013 Favorites (a little late)

Long time no type, I've been super busy with a sick kiddo as well as myself.  We are all back on the mend so it's back to blogging I go! My first post-sickness post is all about my August Favorites, in these I will start including some of my monthly "wants"; items that I am keeping an eye out for and may pick up while shopping. I don't have a ton of favorites this month but I'm excited to share what Favorites I do have! Enjoy!




August Favorites:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil "Mushroom"
Stila Stay all day Waterproof Eyeliner "Jet Black"
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara
Sonia Kashuk Shine Luxe Sheer Lip Color "Sheer Pink Lust"


Wants:
Essie "Cashmere Bathrobe"
OPI "Read Lights Ahead...Where?"
Maybelline Quad "Violet Femmes" & "Fall Temptation"
Maybelline Quad "Chai Latte" & "Designer Chocolates

Thanks for taking the time to check out my favorites, did you have any stand-out favorites this month?

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment