Monday, September 16, 2013

Ipsy Bag September 2013 "Classic Beauty"

Hi guys!

Today I have my September Ipsy bag for you, the theme this month is: "Classic Beauty" & I guess that meant basic beauty.  It included every day things that you may need in your beauty routine. I was most excited about the eyeliner and eyebrow pencil, I don't currently use an eyebrow pencil but have heard it can change your whole face.  Mostly everyone uses the Anastasia brow wiz but I'm not quite ready to take the $21 plunge for something I don't use everyday. Eyeliner is pretty simple on the other hand, it either works in the water line or doesn't so that should be pretty easy to test out. Pictures and swatches are below, & as usual; Enjoy!




My bag this month:
Victoria Jackson Taupe Brow Pencil
J. Cat Fantabulous Lipstick "Honeycrisp"
Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil
NYX Single Eye Shadow "Purple"
Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara

Sign up for Ipsy here, it's only $10 a month & I've always had the best experience with them and their products.

I really was hoping to get the Butter London polish in my bag this month but didn't, were there any items that weren't chosen for you that you really wanted to get your hands on?

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment