Thursday, March 7, 2013

New e.l.f. goodies

Hi Friends! EyesLipsFace.com had a sale for President's Day for free shipping & I've wanted to pick up some of their new items as well as older that I can't get at my Target so I figured it was the perfect time. Below you will find the goodies that I ordered & I must say I'm enjoying everything, especially the Jumbo Lip Gloss Sticks since they are more like a balm & not at all a stain. The Custom Eyes were a little frosty & powdery but I hope they apply well to the eye.  The Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadows swatched amazing & I can't wait to wear them, I couldn't believe how gorgeous these were! Last but definitely not least were the Baked Blushes which didn't swatch so well with my skin color but I'm hoping when I get a tan in the Summer that it will help to bring out their pretty shades. That's all for now, enjoy the pics & hopefully you guys can catch a sale from e.l.f. soon as well!

Jumbo Lip Gloss Sticks
"Summer Nights, "Tiki Torches",& "Sangria Starters"

"Summer Nights", "Tiki Torches", & "Sangria Starters"
 Custom Eyes
"Pink Ice" & "Peach Fizz"
 Long-lasting Lustrous Eyeshadows
"Soiree" & "Gala"
"Gala" & "Soiree"
Baked Blushes
"Peachy Cheeky" & "Pink Passion"

 Thanks for checking out my e.l.f. goodies.
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment