Friday, March 1, 2013

"Brought" vs "Bought"

Hi Friends! Today I'm sharing a new type of post that I like to call "Brought" vs "Bought" & this series will center around travel & vacation makeup. I will be showing you the items I "brought" with me on vacation and the products that I picked up or "bought" while shopping on a trip. This time I made about 4-5 shopping trips & I feel I picked up some goodies that I'd been eyeing, hope you enjoy!

Brought:

My Travel Makeup Bag Post

Bought:

My first shopping trip was to CVS & I picked up Physician's Formula Fake Out Mascara "Ultra Black", CoverGirl Outlast Nail "Constant Candy", Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick "Fresh Papaya", & CVS advanced nail polish remover.

The next trip I made was to have my son's hair cut & the Hair Cuttery we went to, happened to have the Germany & Skyfall Collection mini's on sale for $4.99, reg. price of $12.50 so I snatched them right up & can't wait to try them out!



I had tons of fun parousing the cosmetic section of WalMart in search of the new Flower Beauty line, being the self proclaimed nail polish junkie I am I've been wanting to try out the nail lacquer line so I picked up 3 to start. These are $4.98 each & I loved the bright spring shades I chose! I also picked up the new L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Explosions "Brownish Black", I've only tried it once but love how great it makes my lashes look with 1 coat!



My final shopping trip was to Sephora for a few "wants" that I haven't been able to get off my mind. My first 2 items were the Lorac Baked Matte Satin blush "exposed"& Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Cream "Mudslide".  Finally I had the great task of choosing my first high end eyelash curler, it was a toss up between Shiseido($19) & Tarte($16), I went with the Tarte knowing that I could return it if it didn't "change" my life & I could grab the Shiseido version. Included with the eyelash curler is a mini Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara, which I own in full size & love!



Thanks for reading another post!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment