Friday, February 22, 2013

My Travel Makeup Bag

Hello Friends! This post is all about travel makeup, what I'm taking along with me on my trip, how I packed it & the bag in which it was packed. Thanks for stopping by once again, hope you enjoy this post & pictures.
Too Faced "Natural Eyes" Palette
Too Faced "Boudoir Eyes" Palette
Nars "Sin" "Amour" Blush
Almay Get up & Grow Mascara
Benefit "Bad Gal" Lash
Revlon Eyelash Curler
Laura Mercier "Amethyst" Caviar Stick Eye Colour
Benefit "Hoola" Bronzer
Tarte "Exposed" Amazonian Clay Blush
Tarte "Blissful" Amazonian Clay Blush
Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towlettes
Up & Up Cotton Rounds
Sigma Mrs. Bunny - e25, e30, e40, e55, e70, f40, f82
EcoTools "blush/blending" brush
Sonia Kashuk "large crease" brush
Real Techniques "shading,deluxe crease,base shadow" brush
Beauty Blender Sponge
Bare Minerals Original "Medium Beige"
Burt's Bees Super Gloss "Nectar Nude"
Eos "Raspberry"
Sephora Mirror

No comments :

Post a Comment