Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ipsy bag February 2013 "Get Red Carpet Ready"

Let me start off by saying that with Subscription services there are going to be "Hit & Miss" months, this month's bag wasn't my favorite but I'm still excited to try some of these products that I probaly wouldn't pick up while shopping. I also have to remind myself that while I'm not in love with this box, someone else might be and this may be right up their alley so here it is, ipsy's February 2013 box; themed: "Get Red Carpet Ready", Enjoy!

This Month's Bag:
Lash Card Mascara Shields
Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer
Pop Beauty Smoky Lash Kapow!!!(Smoky Black)
Mica Beauty Cosmetics Gel Liner
Coastal Scents Eye Shadow Sample Set(In The Spotlight)

Micah Beauty Cosmetics Gel Liner
Coastal Scents Eye Shadow "In The Spotlight"

Lash Card Mascara Shields

Pop Beauty Smoky Lash Kapow!!!(Smoky Black)

Coastal Scents Eye Shadow Sample Set(In The Spotlight)

Pixi Flaweless & Poreless Primer
Lash Card Mascara Shields
Mica Beauty Cosmetics Gel Liner

www.ipsy.com $10/month

Thanks for checking me out!

-Tiffany...

3 comments :

  1. i have to agree with you here. this wouldnt be a favorite for me either if i had gotten a bag. im still waitlisted with them but im hoping ill have a good chance for March.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, I haven't used anything in it yet, not really too excited about it but hopefully next month will be "up my alley"

      Thanks for commenting!
      -Tiffany...

      Delete
  2. hey girl i know i just sent you a comment couple days ago but i nominated you for a liebster award! come check out my page if youre interested.

    ReplyDelete