Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My current skincare

Let me start off by saying that I do not have problem skin, I'm just insanely sensitive to the products I may try so I have to be overly careful. With that said, I have found a few staples that work in my routine & none of them break the bank.  Previously I used the Clarisonic Mia 2 but I returned it since I saw no real change in my skin & couldn't justify the cost if I didn't see a huge difference. I use these products once a day (at night) but should probably graduate to twice, hopefully when I stop being lazy.

First, I remove my eye makeup using the Sonia Kashuk Remove and a Shiseido Facial Cotton, the absolute softest cotton for your face that I've ever used.
Next I use whichever makeup wipes I have lying around & remove any makeup from the day.
I follow that with my Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser or Origins Checks and Balances, I switch off almost everyday & really don't see a difference but I do love that both of these foam so well & feel great on my skin.
My next step is the Boots expert sensitive gentle refreshing toner which I apply to a small cotton pad & wipe all over my face.
Finally, after my face is dry I add my favorite product, the Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream and I'm done. So there you have it, my night time mix of drugstore & high end skincare routine; after this I turn the lights out and go to bed and my face feels amazing for the next day!

Thanks for reading,


-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment