Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Valentine's Day Gift : Too Faced Boudoir Eyes

Hello Friends! This Valentine's Day when talking to my husband I decided I would actually give him an idea of what I would like. I'm sure everyone has gotten something on a past VDay that they haven't loved so I figured if I gave him this idea then he would know exactly what I would like without question. I asked for the new Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Collection, I knew that I loved my Natural Eyes set so I could only imagine how much I would adore this one & I was right I'm so in love & I've worn it every day since I've had it! I thought I'd take a few picture of the packaging & swatches so those will be below, Enjoy!
In The Buff, Satin Sheets, Birthday Suit
Fuzzy Handcuffs, Sugar Walls, Lap Dance

Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, French Tickler

No comments :

Post a Comment