Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tips and Toes of the Week 2/2

I'm starting a new weekly post to my list, I figure since I go through 3-4 polishes a week & feel like I am constantly taking pictures of my nails that I should actually do something with those pictures. Through the week I will take images of my manicures/pedicures and post through Instagram but at the end of the week (Saturday) I will compile a post for my blog of the polishes I wore that week. Stay tuned for more Nail of the Week's! Here is this past week...Enjoy!

Most of the week this is what my Manicure/Pedicure looked like:
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss
Mint Mojito (toes)
Lav-endure (tips)
 After that I went with:
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss
Smokey Taupe (tips)
Finally on Saturday I got a professional pedicure of:
OPI Dutch Tulips (toes)
And my at-home manicure is:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac


No comments :

Post a Comment