Monday, February 4, 2013

My weekend Ulta Haul

Over the weekend I enjoyed a visit from my best friend MorningCupofBlog & of course we planned to get pedicures & a trip to Ulta. I had tons of things on my mind that I wanted to pick up but I knew that I realistically needed to narrow it down. I didn't need anything but I'd been eyeing a moisturizer & some nail polish additions so those were my targets.
  
Over on the polish aisle I was searching for essie Peach Daiquiri & OPI Dutch Tulips since I had just fallen in love with this shade while getting a pedicure earlier. I've also been really into purples so I picked up Sally Hansen Lacy Lavendar, which is absolutely gorgeous on the nails! I also stopped in the beauty section of CVS and snatched up Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Grey Area & can't wait to see how beautiful it is out of the bottle.


I've been searching for a matte brown eyeshadow for blending our my shimmery shadows & thought I had found one with "Deep Bronze", but when I checked it out at home it did have glitter so the search continues. I don't have many lip liners so I wanted to grab Nude or Natural, so after swatching them I settled on "Natural".
 
Finally, I made my way over to the Benefit skin care section to meet & greet with the moisturizer that I'd been lusting after. I opened the jar & it was everything and more of what I wanted it to be.  I started out with the sample size to find out how my skin reacts but so far so good & I can't wait to buy the full size, which is $38.

Thanks for checking out my blog, Enjoy!

-Tiffany...

4 comments :

  1. Hey girl! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm so glad you did so I could stumble upon yours :) I'm loving the CoverGirl Outlast formula (as you know). That gold looks awesome and I don't have a gold so I actually think I'm going to grab that one. And the OPI colors look great -- you got an AWESOME deal!! I subscribed to your blog so now I can follow all your posts :) Thanks again!

    Amanda
    www.hushbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try out some of the ones with shimmer, I am always torn between wearing them on my toes or tips though, some shades can make my skin look a little muddy so I have to be careful. Thanks for checking out my blog, I really appreciate it & I stopped by your blog too!

      MissPrissTiff.Blogspot.com
      -Tiffany...

      Delete
  2. Sally Hansen Lacy Lavender is actually one of my favorites! It actually holds up well without chipping compared to my other polishes. Nothing beats finding good & inexpensive products! :)

    simplylinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checked out your blog, thanks for commenting. I picked up a grey color, "Grey Area", I'm trying to satisfy my "want" for OPI "don't know jacques" but I think I'll still end up buying it at some point! Thanks for coming by!

      MissPrissTiff.Blogspot.com
      -Tiffany...

      Delete