Thursday, February 7, 2013

My little Target loungewear haul

Today on my weekly trip to Target for groceries I felt the need to stroll over to the loungewear/sleepwear section, this is always a bad thing! I am addicted to lounge wear & I justify it by saying: "well I'm a stay at home mom so it's like my work uniform" haha! Anyway I really enjoyed finding these since I've wanted long sleeve, soft sleep shirts for a while & everybody could use a new pair of yoga pants! It was also extremely satisfying that I found them all on Clearance, I should have taken a picture of the rack because it was definitely meant to be: 4 shirts left on the rack, all in my size & all deeply discounted! Well I hope someone enjoys my little mini lounge wear haul, I know that I sure did!

Gilligan & O'Malley shirts -Clearance $3.88 Reg. $12.99
Mossimo Supply Co. yoga pants - Clearance $7.48 Reg. $14.99

Thanks for stopping by,
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment