Friday, February 8, 2013

OPI Euro Centrale Collection

Hello friends!

Last night I made a special trip (in the pouring rain) to Ulta, in "want" of the new OPI Euro Centrale collection for Spring/Summer 2013. I had 4 shades on my list but once I saw them it was soo hard to pick and choose so I ended up leaving with 6 which is better than 12! I can't wait to actually try them out, below are pictures of the shades I picked up (click to enlarge); stay tuned for actual pictures of them on my nails soon. Enjoy!

"Suzy's Hungary Again" & "You're Such a Budapest"
Trying to capture the very fine shimmer
"Can't Find My Czechbook" & "Polka.com"

"Polka.com"

"I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw" & "Euroso Euro"
OPI Euro Centrale Collection for Spring/Summer 2013
Ulta $9.00 & don't forget to use the Ulta $3.50 off $10 Coupon!
Thanks for stopping by!
-Tiffany...

2 comments :

  1. Love these colors! Amazing Spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore them too, can't wait to try them out. I don't have very many deep blues so I think I will try those first!

      Thanks for coming by!
      -Tiffany...

      Delete