Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss Collection

Hello Friends! Today I have pictures of my CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss Collection, so far I have 10 & I am absolutely in love with this product. I love the formula, wear time, color selection, & packaging. Covergirl.com claims this product is base coat, high-gloss color, & chip resistant top coat all in one, I can't say much for the top coat because I apply Seche Vite on top of all of my polishes out of habit but I do enjoy these. I have 2 blog posts with pictures of the shades I've already worn here and here so feel free to check those out as well as my pictures below. As usual Click the Images to make them bugger. Enjoy!




Lav-endure, Toasted Almond, Smokey Taupe
Grapevine & Vio-Last
Tickled Pink & Forever Festive
Mint Mojito
Bronze Beauty & Golden Opportunity
Thanks for stopping by,
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment