Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tips & Toes of the Week 2/16

Thursday was Valentine's Day so I knew that I had to wear pink on my nails at some point & it literally took me 3 days to choose which shade of pink I wanted to wear! I couldn't even look at my polish because I knew that I had more than enough pink to choose from & I am most definitely not a "decision maker". I ended up comprimising with a pale sheer pink & glitter accent nail, both from the 2012 OPI "Pink of Hearts" set.

Monday - my tips looked like this:

OPI "Pink of Hearts"
"I Think in Pink"
"You Glitter Be Good to Me"

& on Friday they changed to this:

OPI "Pink Friday"

OPI Nicki Minaj Collection "Pink Friday"



2 comments :

  1. May I point out, your ring set is absolutely gorgeous!

    simplylinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I'm now following you, can't wait to read more of your blog

      MissPrissTiff.Blogspot.com
      -Tiffany...

      Delete