Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My kinda sale!

Yesterday I made a trip to Walmart for a few things & as I was walking in I noticed that the Salon inside was having a sale. I had to recheck the sign a few times but I wasn't mistaken, it read: "Buy 1 Get 2 free. I picked up the OPI Pink of Hearts 2012 polishes as my "buy 1" and OPI Over the Taupe & Skyfall as my "get 2 free". So for my total I paid $9.07 for 4 OPI polishes, saving $17, not bad at all! Hope someone else can benefit from this sale like I did, pictures of the shades are below, Enjoy!
Also while shopping I had to stop by the Makeup department & snatched up CoverGirl Outlast Nail Gloss in "Golden Opportunity"
Thanks for checking me out,
-Tiffany...

2 comments :

  1. Woah, that's a pretty good sale! That's a pretty unexpected place to get nail polish deals. "Skyfall" is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an even better sale because I wasn't expecting to find it! I'll have to try Skyfall sometime soon, the pictures on the web show it so beautifully! Thanks for checking out my blog!

    -Tiffany...

    ReplyDelete