Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Nail Must-Haves!

My post today is on my Nail Must Haves, let me start of by saying that I usually do my nails every other day to 2 days. Since I am a Stay at home mom I really enjoy the individuality and unique twist that my nail color adds to my ordinary outfits. I mostly will sit down after the Tot goes to bed and do my full manicure and pedicure without being rushed or having any interruptions. If you'd like to see what I use on a regular basis, please continue reading on below, Enjoy!

Zoya remove+, OPI Nail Envy, Seche Vite


Up & Up Cotton Pads
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
Up and Up Exfoliating Cotton Pads - soft with a textured side to give polish something to grip to.
Zoya Remove Plus - gentle & nourishing remover, great for a habitual nail changer like myself available at www.Zoya.com.
OPI Nail Envy - 2 coats for 10 days & my nails were changed for the better, I use this as my base coat.
Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat - quickest trying top coat as well as a "fixer", if I make a mistake this stuff makes it darn near impossible to see.
Burt's Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream - my final step, a gentle cuticle cream that smells good & does what it says.

Thanks for visiting,
-Tiffany...

2 comments :

  1. I want to try out that cuticle cream! Do you ever post pics of your mani's? I guess I'll look back a bit at some of your older posts and find out. :)

    www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, I am the worst about the cuticle cream, I just forget or get lazy but I'm trying to get better since it's such a simple step. I do post pics of my mani's since that is my all time love, Nail Polish! Thanks for checking out my blog, look forward to getting to read more posts by you!

    -Tiffany...

    ReplyDelete