Monday, March 4, 2013

My Very First MAC Haul

This weekend I had the chance to go to my local MAC store & actually browse their products. For those of you who don't know, I have a toddler which pretty much means I have 3 choices; marathon shop the cosmetics department, shop online, or just stay at home & stay away from makeup altogether(definitely not an option!). I had a couple of items in mind so I stayed with those, as not to go MAC crazy since I'm just starting my collection! What are some of your MAC staples or favorites? Enjoy the pictures below & here's to hoping everyone has an awesome week!

MAC Haul
MAC 217
"Satin Taupe" & "Soft Brown Matte"
"Satin Taupe" & "Soft Brown Matte"



Thanks for checking out my first MAC haul, also this week I will be posting my e.l.f. haul & an Ulta Bare Minerals haul so be sure to check back!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment