Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ulta Haul "June"

Hello lovies, 

Today I have my latest Ulta haul for you, I didn't buy a ton but I did receive some pretty good samples that I can't wait to try! Benefit is one of my favorite brands & I don't think I have a thing for cream eyeshadows so it was a no brainer when Ulta was giving away a special Beauty Day sample set with $35 orders. I also needed to buy Seche Restore (first time) to help thin my Seche Vite top coat & since I needed to reach $50 for free shipping I added a NYX Butter Gloss in "Maple Blondie". Enjoy!

NYX "Maple Blondie"
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow "Bikini Tini" & "Birthday Suit"
Ulta eyeshadow "Golden Olive" 
Ulta Samples:
"Freshwater mist" moisturizing lotion
"Golden Olive" eyeshadow
Hydra Quench Foaming Cleanser

Seche Restore & NYX Butter Gloss "Maple Blondie"

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow
"Birthday Suit" & "Bikini-tini"

BareMinerals Samples:
BareMinerals Original "Medium Beige"
BareMinerals eyeshadow "
BareMinerals Multi-Wrinkle Repair
BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie "Maverick"

Benefit Beauty Day Samples:
The POREfessional
Sugarbomb lip gloss
BADgal lash
Sunbeam

Thanks for going haul-ing with me! Have you picked up any items lately that you're loving?

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment