Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Favorite Red Nail Polish of All Time

Hi Guys!

Today I have a short post with a few pictures for ya!  I think I have settled on my favorite red nail polish of all time & that is saying a ton since I have over 350 in my collection. The stand out for me is: Zoya "Elisa", whenever I wear it I just can't stop looking at my nails & feeling like the color is absolutely brilliant. It is not dull in any way, it's the exact opposite; such a vivid, rich, ruby, almost mirror finished red. I never forget that this is my collection & if I had to pick 1 shade to wear forever, this would be it. Everyone has a polish that they just think is the "bee's knee's" and from time to time they forget how fabulous it really is until they pull it out & bam! it call comes back to them why they love this shade so much! Enough of me sharing my love for this shade & on to the pictures, enjoy!








Thanks for checking out my post. Do you have an All time favorite nail polish? If not, what is your all time favorite shade to wear?

-Tiffany...



2 comments :