Friday, July 19, 2013

Ipsy Bag July 2013 "Beach Babe"

Hi Friends,

Today I want to share my July Ipsy bag, the theme this month is "Beach Babe".  I was really excited with the sneak peeks this month because they included "Coola" a great, cruelty-free sunscreen brand that I've had a ton of interest in lately. I've been waiting for them to go on Hautelook since a few of my friends told me that they have great prices when on the site. I'll definitely be making a purchase soon with the Coola 30% discount, each month Ipsy has special deals & sales on the brands they feature in their bags & it's a great way to get full size products at a discount. Now, on to the bag; Enjoy!

Ipsy: Click here to Sign Up
Hautelook: Click here to Sign Up


POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon "Coral Crush"
BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample

My bag this month:
Sexy Hair "Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray"
Coola Mineral Face SPF20 "Unscented Moisturizer"
POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon "Coral Crush"
Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer "Mai Tai"
BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample

Thanks for checking out my bag this month, what goodies did you get in yours?

-Tiffany...

1 comment :

  1. Looks like you got some good things, the shadows aren't very pigmented though so I guess you will have to use a primer.

    ReplyDelete