Thursday, August 8, 2013

July Favorites

Hi Friends,

Today I want to share my monthly favorites for July, this month I didn't use many products because I traveled a bit so I stuck to a few staples. This Summer I have been loving my cream face products because I have super dry skin & they seem to work the best for me in the heat. I've been shopping quite a bit so I'm sure I'll have all new favorites for August! One stand out product for me has been the Nivea Lip Balms, they were that product that I used & replaced but never realized how much of a staple they were. I have 1 in my kitchen, bed, car, bathroom, dining room & I'm constantly applying them! Hope everyone has had a wonderful month, I'm looking forward to August because it's my birthday month & I plan to have tons of fun!


Favorites this month:
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil
Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation
Tarte Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush
Essence 3D Eyeshadow Irresistible "Caramel Cream"
Maybelline The Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara
Hourglass Visionaire Eye Shadow Duo "Gypsy"
Nivea Lip Balms "A Kiss of Smoothness, Moisture, Milk & Honey, Berry Smooth"

Thanks for stopping by,
-Tiffany...

Coming Soon:
Mini Sephora Haul
Mini Ulta Haul
Jouer Haul
Sindulge.com Haul
Ulta Haul
Tarte Haul
Monthly Manis
Essence 3D Eyeshadow

Ebates: Earn cash back while shopping online!

No comments :

Post a Comment