Thursday, August 29, 2013

Nuance Salma Hayek Beautiful Blends Eye Quads

After my birthday haul from yesterday it's hard to imagine that I could buy anymore makeup that I didn't already have but somehow I found 2 that I "needed".  I've wanted to try the Nuance Salma Hayek line at CVS but really didn't know where so when EmilyNoel83 showed a picture of a beautiful unique quad from the brand I knew right where I should begin.  These quads aren't the usual boring packaging either, they are pretty original as you will see in the pictures below; I think they'd be gorgeous out on a vanity if you have the space.  I originally wanted the Neutral quad but once I saw pictures of the Smokey quad I had to have it, the 2 blue-ish greens drew me in as I thought they'd be perfect for Fall. These quads are priced at $9.49 a CVS only; have any of you tried anything from this line; skin care, makeup, or hair care? Let me know if you have, hope you enjoy the pictures!

 
Beautiful Blends Quad "Neutral"
 
"Neutral" swatches

Beautiful Blends Quad "Smokey"


"Smokey" swatches

Thanks for checking in!

-Tiffany...

1 comment :

  1. Wow I have never seen these before that is so cute! And I like the colors.

    ps. You can always buy more makeup :)

    ReplyDelete