Monday, August 12, 2013

Tarte Haul

Hi Friends,

This week I on my blog there will be plenty of hauls to go around, I feel like it's the perfect week since it's my birthday week! I'm starting out with my recent Tarte purchase & new found love.  One of the YouTubers I enjoy watching is AprilAthena7, she does fashion, makeup, hauls, vlogs, & even has a cooking channel; I feel like she does-it-all & does everything well. In her July favorites video she mentioned a new product from Tarte: Amazonian Clay Full coverage Foundation & this completely intrigued me & had me curious to purchasing it. I've been using BareMinerals for years but I was in the market for a new Summer shade & this is the first mineral foundation that I've actually been interested in. I went back & forth on shades & where to buy it but when Tarte.com had their 30% off Friends & Family sale I decided I would take the plunge.  It came with the most fabulous "Airbuki" brusht to apply it with & I've just been in love with using it everyday. Has anyone else tried this? I'm pretty fond of it & think it's pretty amazing! Enjoy!


Tarte:
Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation $36
Airbuki Bamboo Powder Brush $26

Ebates: Earn Cash Back while shopping online

April's YouTube:
AprilAthena7 - Beauty & Fashion
AprilJustintv - Vlogs
CookWithApril - Cooking


Thanks for checking out my post,
-Tiffany...


Coming Soon:
Mini Sephora Haul
Mini Ulta Haul
Jouer Haul
Sindulge.com Haul
Ulta Haul
Monthly Manis

No comments :

Post a Comment