Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Jouer Haul

Happy Tuesday,

Today I wanted to share my first 2 items that I picked up from Jouer Cosmetics. I've never bought anything from them but have always seem people rave about them on YouTube, I figured they were way out of my price range.  The deal was after signing up for their email list they would immediately email you a code for 50% off their entire site, somehow I also received free shipping on my purchase so it made the deal even sweeter. When I saw this deal last week I knew that I had to jump on it & immediately do some research to see what I wanted to try first. I decided on the Luminizing Moisture Tint in "Glow" & blush in "Peach Bouquet", I figured they were pretty popular & safe options to go with.  I haven't really had the time to try them out yet but if they are half as good as everyone has said then they will be up to my expectations!





Jouer Cosmetics Luminizing Moisture Tint $38
Jouer Cosmetics Blush "Peach Bouquet" $24


Ebates: Earn Cash Back while shopping online!

2 comments :

  1. I love the color of the blush!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm loving it too & it's so pigmented!

      -Tiffany...

      Delete