Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Birthday August Haul

Hi Friends!

Today I wanted to share my haul from my birthday trip! I picked up a few things with gift cards & such. My husband also took me to Ulta & I picked up a few things with him in tow. I had a wonderful birthday & really enjoyed spending the day with my friends & family. I picked up the Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic Eyeshadow in "Outrageous Metallic Beige" before I left but I thought i'd throw it into this haul for comparison since I picked up 2 more while on vacation.  I accumulated all of these goodies within 2 weeks & I can honestly say I don't think I did too bad. Is there anything you let yourself go crazy with on your birthday? Enjoy the pictures!

My Birthday Haul

Illamasqua "Scorch", OPI "Pink-ing of you", & Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Snappy Sorbet"

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chome Metallic Eyeshadow
"Metallic Beige", "Metallic Taupe", & "Metallic Bronze"

Nail Tek Crystal File

Make Up For Ever Beauty Inside Perk


Bare Escentuals "Adrenaline Rush" & "The Power Neutrals"
Thanks for coming by!
-Tiffany...

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE the Sephora shades! So pretty! And Illamasqua polishes are really wonderful...well the whole one that I own is anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had fun at Ulta!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete