Monday, August 19, 2013

Essence 3D Eyeshadow Irresistible Caramel Cream

Hi Ladies,

Happy Friday, today I want to share my latest Ulta eye shadow purchase. On an unplanned trip to Ulta recently I picked up the Essence 3D Irresistible Eyeshadow Duo in Caramel Cream.  I saw this on UnlimitedElizabeth's YouTube channel, she is my absolutely favorite Mommy & beauty guru to watch; she has the most amazing Halloween tutorials and daily vlogs with her adorable son, Buddy. She used the duo when getting ready one morning & I knew that it was right up my alley & I had to have it. When I first tried it out I thought it may be a seriously cost effective alternative to my Hourglass Visionaire Duo in Gypsy but the champagne colors are a shade different & the crease color in the Essence is brown as opposed to Gypsy's dark plum. The price for this duo is a whopping  $3.49 so I would say that it's well worth it & you should give it a try; I'm definitely planning on picking up another in the shade "Irresistible Chocolates". Enjoy!




Essence 3D Eyeshadow Irresistible

UnlimitedElizabeth - YouTube

Thanks for stopping by!
-Tiffany...

Coming Soon:
Jouer Haul
Ebates: Earn Cash Back while shopping online

No comments :

Post a Comment