Friday, August 30, 2013

Mini Sephora Haul

Last week I made an extremely small Sephora order so that I could take advantage of the Deborah Lippmann "Happy Birthday" mini & Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper, which were both Beauty Insider perks for 100 points. Everyone has been talking about the Sephora brand Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic Eyeshadows & I picked one up in "Metallic Beige". I also picked out my 3 free samples & checked out. Below are pictures of everything I received, I also did a post on the other 2 Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallics (complete with swatches)!


"PrissyLovesPink" on Instagram also posted that August 12-18th Sephora would have 2X points for Beauty Insiders, 3X points for all VIBs, & 4X points for all VIB Rouge members. With it being my birthday week I hope that I can take advantage of the deal, I have Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in "Lush Nectarine" & Becca Mineral Blush in "Flowerchild" on my list as of right now.


 I also had the Hourglass Ambient Light powder on my list but Shawna from "Ratherbedancing3" on Instagram posted this gem: "Hourglass Ambient Powder Wardrobe" which I will be happily waiting for in the Fall. 

PrissylovesPink Instagram
Ratherbedancing3 Instagram

Dont forget to check out through Ebates & get paid to shop!

Thanks for checking out my post!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment