Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mini Ulta Haul

Happy Tuesday Friends,

Today I'm sharing a little Ulta haul from the 20% sale they had last week, for the longest time I couldn't decide what I wanted to buy & then I settled on something I really needed to invest in.  I don't have too many face primers and every brand seems to be coming out with new versions of them so I wanted to give 2 of my favorite brands a try.  Along with my 20% coupon I also had a few points to add so I figured it was the perfect time to make my purchase.  I picked up the Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer and the Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12 Hour Brightening Primer; I haven't really had the chance to try them out yet but I imagine I'll use the Tarte for my mineral & powder foundations & the Benefit for liquid & cream foundations. We'll just have to see if they make it to a Favorites post or not! Enjoy!





Ebates: Earn Cash back while Shopping Online   

Thanks for coming by,
-Tiffany...


Coming Soon:
Mini Sephora Haul
Mini Ulta Haul
Jouer Haul
Sindulge.com Haul
Tarte Haul
Monthly Manis
                                      

1 comment :

  1. Nice haul! I'd love to see those gorgeous nail polish on!

    ReplyDelete