Friday, August 16, 2013

Ipsy Bag August 2013 "Glamour Academy"

Hi guys!

This month was the first month that I haven't really paid attention to anything coming in my Ipsy bag & I'm pretty glad. I was pleased with the bag this month but not overly excited as I usually am. I got a wide range of products but really liked other variations of the bag that others received. I think I may be getting a Julep subscription from the Hubby for my birthday so that will be a great surprise each month considering my love for nail polish! Thanks for checking out my post, enjoy!


City Color Cheek Stain "Pink",
Mica Beauty Cosmetics  Shimmer Powder "Bronze",
& Noya Lip Balm "Cherry"

Sign up for Ipsy here for $10/month

My bag this Month:
Noya Lip Balm "Cherry"
City Color Cheek Stain "Pink"
Michael Todd True Organics "Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask"
Pixi Lash Booster Mascara
Mica Beauty Cosmetics Shimmer Powder "Bronze"

What'd ya get in your bag this month?
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment