Friday, August 9, 2013

August Drugstore Haul

Happy Thursday guys,

CVS was advertising some pretty good deals last week & I had a few ExtraBucks to burn up so it was the perfect time to catch a deal.  My favorite thing to do at CVS is to use my ExtraBucks on makeup that will earn me ExtraBucks back so this week was the optimal time for this. Revlon nail polishes are on sale for $4.99 this week with $3 ExtraBucks back, which you receive on your receipt as soon as you complete your purchase. Maybelline is Buy 1 Get 1 50% off, which is a great little deal since I wanted to check out 2 new items from their line.  Lastly, but not least Sally Hansen is Spend $12 receive $5 ExtraBucks back & I knew that I was very close to the $5 for every $50 spent on beauty products. Here are my goodies!


Maybelline Volum' Express Big Eyes Mascara "Blackest Black"
Revlon Brilliant Strength "Enchant", "Tantalize", "Enamor", & "Dazzle"
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Pink Blink", "Mint Sprint", & "Lightening"
Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick "240"
Revlon Nail Art Expressionist "Silhouette"

Hope you can grab some goodies from this sale!
-Tiffany...


Coming Soon:
Mini Sephora Haul
Mini Ulta Haul
Jouer Haul
Sindulge.com Haul
Tarte Haul
Monthly Manis
Essence 3D Eyeshadow
Sindulge.com Purchase

Ebates: Earn Cash Back while shopping online!

2 comments :

  1. I wish we had CVS and Walgreens here in Canada. All we have is Shoppers Drugs Mart and if you see the prices in there you would be disappointed. It is double sometimes triple the price of Walmart for the same items, and our Walmart had less than the U.S. and is more expensive...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having a CVS & Walgreens but my husband & purse sure don't appreciate it! CVS has the most amazing sales, deals, & cash back offers but that always leads me to buy more. I wish I knew how they can benefit from almost giving products away but I guess i shouldn't ask questions on a good thing. haha :)

      Delete