Thursday, December 12, 2013

Super Deal on Macadamia and It's a 10 products at Target.com!

Hey guys!

I just wanted to hop on real quick to share a deal with you that I noticed this morning! I've posted the links, screenshots, and deal info below, Enjoy!

Target is having a great sale on Select Professional Hair Brands.

I saw the "It's a 10" and Macadamia brand on sale, plus Buy One Get One Free! Free shipping and 5% additional off with the REDCard of course.

You can get 2 of the 8.5oz Macadamia Deep Mask for just $17.49, Normal price is $29.99 each savings of $42.49!

Also you can get 2 of the It'sa10  4 oz Leave in Conditioners for just $11.39, Normal price on these are $17.99 each, savings of $24.59!


"It's a 10" Leave In Conditioner
Macadamia Deep Mask

Thanks for checking out my blog!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment