Saturday, December 14, 2013

Se7ven Midnight Lace Synthetic Brush Set

My only "Black Friday" purchase was from Sedona Lace; each year they have a 50% off sale on their brushes for this day.  I missed the sale last year and kicked myself over and over because of it so I made sure I was ready this year.  These brushes usually retail for $59.95 so with the 50% off and additional $5 they were a steal.  So far I'm in love with this set and they are definitely on par with my Sigma Sigmax face brushes when it comes to quality and softness.  I'll update if anything changes with these brushes but I don't see anything in the future other than me loving them!









Sedona Lace Se7ven Midnight Lace Synthetic Brush Set

872 - Synthetic Small Flat Top
312 - Synthetic Small Round
773 - Synthetic Small Angle
224 - Synthetic Small Tapered
847 - Synthetic Small Round Flat
217 - Synthetic Small Round Dome
618 - Synthetic Small Angled Flat


Thanks for joining me for this post!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment